MENU

Slide

Thursday, May 03, 2007



what's happier than grooming cute puppies all day?
bf came to fetch me from class.
he said he actually stand in front of the glass panel
for at least 10 minutes before i saw him.
am i like, blind? 0.0

but he wait for another 1-2hours before my class ended!
so sweet, right?
i was so surprised! (:

&&& another surprise awaits me in the caaaar!
when i open the door,
i saw my favourite starburst caaaaandy! =D
i love surprises.



tday it's mimao's daaaaay,
all of her tiny cute face. =D






Dinner @Spizza.
yuuuuummy!
i absolutely love the pizza &soup there.
he took lousy pictures of meeee. ):
he is such a bad photographer can!
i made him retake 3 times, all failed!




as usual, i've been shopping online.
many many sprees!
Drugstore, Alloy, Alima, Praireland herbs,
Forever 21, La Senza, FredFlare.

Quickly come quickly coooome!
love the feeling of tearing open
the nicely wrapped parcel,
just like a kid.

i just finish watching one litre of tears.
so nice &sad. ):
cried like maaaaad.


he just booked out,
&he's on his way to my house now!
buying supper to eat with me. =D

No comments: